You are viewing this site in staging mode. Click in this bar to return to normal site.
Staffing and Pupil Committee
Terms of Reference
- produce the statement of general principles for pupil behaviour and discipline, including managing drug incidents; - NB FGB 27.11.13 – recommended change to delegated responsibility.
- review the effectiveness of the pupil behaviour and discipline policy;
- monitor and review pupil attendance;
- ensure appropriate personnel policy and procedures are adopted
- review the staffing structure (teaching and non-teaching), especially following a vacancy and at least annually in relation to the school development plan;
- review and develop staffing policies e.g. procedures for selection and appointment of staff, pay, professional development, equal opportunities policies;
- agree membership and procedures for staff appointments’ panels;
- monitor and report on the use made of the school’s INSET budget for staff training;
- monitor and review the school’s sickness absence policy.