Supporting your child
As always, we appreciate offers of help in the classroom (please speak to your child’s teacher).
Involve your child in counting, shopping and cooking to help their maths skills develop in everyday activities.
If you want to do activities related to the topic, you could…
Take your child to visit some castles so they can:
- Identify the different types of castles
- Collect pictures of castles
- Research castles and knights
- Read traditional stories set in castles
We will be sending a variety of homework activities this term through Google Classroom that will enable you to be involved with your child’s learning.
- Please continue to read daily and record this in your child's CAPER diary. Please practise spellings with your child daily using different strategies (for example, Look Cover Write Check and writing these into sentences).