Supporting your child
As always, we appreciate offers of help in the classroom, so please speak to your child’s teacher if you are able to do this.
If you want to do more to support your child's learning, here are some ideas…
- Horrible Histories
- Time Team– Sutton Hoo Special (Avaliable on Channel 4 Website)
- Horrible Histories (Cut-throat Celts, Rotten Romans, Smashing Saxons, Vicious Vikings)- Terry Deary
- How to Train your Dragon—Cressida Cowell
- Stories set in any of the time periods we are learning about
- Research Iron Age Britain, the Romans, the Anglo-Saxons and the Vikings.
Involve your child in counting, shopping and cooking to help their mathematical skills develop in everyday activities.
Homework will be set on Google Classroom. Please check this every Thursday.
Maths homework (either in Maths Homework books or online via My Maths)
English homework or Spelling and Grammar Task