Supporting your child
Some things to do at home with your child:
- Go up to The Downs and explore!
- What landmarks can you see from where you are?
- How many of the “50 things to do before you’re 12" list can you achieve? (National Trust list)
- Find out about the history of where you live: your road and your house.
Our homework this term will primarily be focusing on revision for the SATs in May (see separate revision timetables)
Please keep focusing on the basics:
- spellings & punctuation
- times tables
- mental and written methods for +, -, x and ÷