Supporting your child
Come and help in the classroom. We would be delighted to see you; even it’s only half an hour in the mornings to support individual reading.
Please read with your child daily and play word games related to reading and spelling lists sent home.
If you want to do more, here are some ideas …
Learn to ride your bike without stabilizers. Go for a bike ride with the family.
- Go on a train journey or a bus ride.
- Take care of your bike – wash it and look at how each part works.
- Use construction toys to build an imaginative vehicle.
- Draw, paint or collage vehicles.
- Plan a bike route for the family in your local area.
Go to the library and find stories on bikes, buses and trains. There are lots of stories about The Little Red Train by Benedict Blathwayt.
Find information about vehicles.