Supporting your child
Come and help in the classroom. We would be delighted to see you; even it’s only half an hour in the mornings or afternoons to support individual reading.
Please read with your child daily and play word games related to reading lists sent home.
If you want to do more, here are some ideas …
- Play games, do jigsaws
- Use construction toys to build a vehicle
- Draw, paint or collage different vehicles
- Investigate floating and sinking at bath time
Any stories about people who help us and vehicles including:
- Duck in a truck – Jez Alborough
- Mr Gumpy books – John Burningham
- The Train Ride – June Crebbin
You could find out about famous people who have helped us.