School uniform can be purchased from either:
Broadwater Sports (shop address: 37 Broadwater Street West, Worthing, BN14 9BY) or order online: https://broadwatersports.co.uk/schoolwear-2/broadwater-c-of-e-school/
Second-hand Uniform: Pre-loved school uniform can sometimes be ordered via Fabuniformonline@googlemail.com - please email age of your child/dren and the item needed.
- Long-sleeved round-neck sweatshirt in turquoise with logo embroidered in royal blue and white
- Short-sleeved polo shirt in white with logo embroidered in royal blue and sapphire blue
- Black trousers or black skirt of modest length (knee length)
- White or black tights or socks (ankle or below the knee)
- Sensible low-heeled black shoes (no trainers except for PE see below)
- As above or black shorts
- Sensible black sandals (except Reception who require shoes)
- Gingham pinafore dress of modest length in sky blue
- All-in-one dresses or 'play-suits' are not permitted
- Short-sleeved round-neck cooltech t-shirt in sapphire blue with logo embroidered in royal blue and white
- Sports shorts in royal blue with logo embroidered in sapphire blue and white
- Black gym shoes or trainers (velcro fastening for younger children) - not plimsoles!
- Plain white sports socks
- For colder weather, tracksuit in royal blue with logo embroidered in sapphire blue and white. A plain black tracksuit/leggings are also acceptable.
Coat required regardless of weather
Only plain silver/gold ear studs may be worn; a small, discreet, inexpensive item of jewellery of religious significance may be permissible as long as it does not pose a health and safety risk to the children when at play and the child must be able to remove jewellery for PE (or not wear on PE days).
Note on ear piercings
If parents wish to have their child’s ears pierced, they are strongly encouraged to do this at the beginning of the Summer holidays. This will ensure that they are healed and earrings can be removed for PE. Use of tape to cover earrings is a poor and temporary alternative. In this instance, parents must provide the surgical tape as part of the PE kit.
Long hair must be tied back. Hair bands and bows must be discrete.