Supporting your child
The children will be given some take – away tasks this term. These should enable your child to take ownership of their learning in an enjoyable, personal and creative way.
Here are some more ideas to support your child’s learning...
- Apollo 13 (PG rated)
- Visit the space section of the Science Museum in London.
- Keep track of Tim Peake.
- Observe the night sky from outside your house- what stars and planets can you see?
- Launch a rocket from your garden! How high can you make it go?
- Explore the NASA and ESA websites.
- Professor Cox – explore his work on-line and watch ‘The Wonders of the Universe’.
- Science fiction stories
- Non-fiction books about space